Part-time Employment

1) How do I study at the Korean Language at Ajou University?

Students are allowed to participate in part-time jobs. However, before starting the activities, you have to submit an application of permission to the Immigration Office, for engaging in activities beyond the current visa status. If the application is permitted, then you will get the legal opportunity to participate in a part-time job.

  • D4 Visa: allowed to apply for permission after 6 months stay
  • D2 Visa: allowed to apply for permission upon arrival

빠른 이동 메뉴

ajou universityAjou University, 206 Worldcup-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, 16499, KOREACopyright ⓒ 2012 Ajou University. All Rights Reserved.